Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Forgiveness

Its been quite sometime that I felt burdened with this issue.

I just can't gather enough courage to ask forgiveness from a good friend whom I have hurt. Its been haunting me for quite some time. All I can do is just to pray that he will forgive me someday.. Its kinda a personal issue that he shared with me. I thought of helping by asking help of someone else. I should have known that what a friend needed in times like that is just a friend to listen. Thats is all needed. I have wrong and felt guilty eversince.

its kinda a very close friend whom I can easily share anything I like or dun like freely. There is no second thought about things. How I wish things never turnout this way. I just pray for your forgiveness and try to moveon. its been a hard journey considering the tears I have shed over my guilt. I don't think I can forgive myself for what I have done either. I just pray that the angel will take care of you and guide you. Although I can't be at ur side to share your good or bad days, all I hope is you will have a great life and future ahead of you.

p/s its not easy to break off from a bff. it really hurts and pains me that I thought of just drain myself in alcohol and forget about it. But I have realise that it isn't the solution to the problem. I wish I can gather my strength one of these day to just say "I'm sorry" and "can you forgive me?"

1 comment:

charles calvin said...

wow so many comments... really sorry that I can't read the comments in chinese though...
well its great that time can heal the wound and we grow by forgiving n ask forgiveness from others.