Monday, January 18, 2010

Growing in Faith

Since coming down KL for my internship, I have really grown up to be a better person. thank God for that. I joined cell groups and made new friends who are mostly new believers in Jesus. It really amazes me how new believer can have such strong faith, whereas myself a 3rd generation Christian were back sliding.

However, that is gonna change. Its been way to long that I have been stuck in this loop hole of faithlessness and emptyness. Sometimes, as a Christian you may know the truth that Jesus teaches, but it just seems to be difficult and unpratical to follow the high standards that Jesus set for us.

Repentance, humility, forgiveness, kindness, caring and loving person is what I sought to be in the future. I know that it means going against the worldly values and its gonna be very difficult. But thats life, full of challenge and uncertainty. I just need to know that "How Great is our God" to keep me going on.

Also special thanks to my cell members for praying for my sister. She don't need any operation. Praise God for that. I was getting worried about her condition, and asked my cell members to pray for her. God works in marvellous ways when we never expect it to happen.

p/s hopefully I don't get sabotaged for my birthday this weekend. I'm just worried what they might be doing to me.

lesson of the week, in difficult times, when we need help, then we'll discover who our true friends are. fair wheather or storms and trials kinda friends.

1 comment:

~Julie Kiing@馨媛~ said...

Gambateh fren, happy for the growth of faith within u.